Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4th 2010

Well I caught the cold last weekend and I'm still a feeling a lil sick but nothing contagious I don't think. Anyhow Regarding that Cinderella Project I can't wait. Oh and someone else at school actually approached me about it to see if i was interested in it. I Laugh a lil but felt honored that two people wanted to nominate me for it. My hair is growing back well. The other day i was selling DVD's of the fashion show. The fashion show was great, there were some great performances and clothing. The "RATV Committee" you could call it is raising money for the RAT Awards at the end of the year our goal is $300 at least to cover the rent of the MJF theater. I'm still passing school. My main goal besides graduating is to find a place to live for when i graduate and getting a job. I hope i'm successful because i really need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment